Contributed by Liz Renshaw
My name is Teresa. I am MSc. in Human Movement, and live in Brazil.
2. Why did you decide to participate Change11?
I thank my friend Daisy Grisolia who told me about the course. I immediately accepted and was very happy.
3.What were a couple of highlights so far in Mooc?
I learn a lot in the Mooc each week. The CCK11 was shorter than the Change 11 Mooc.
4. How do you deal with the abundance of information on Mooc?
I am not afraid of the flow of information. I take what immediately catches my attention. I am happy in this tangle of information. I like the chaos because it represents numerous possibilities and freedom.
5. How are you going to build and sustain your Personal Learning Network?
6. Do you see any disadvantages with any social networking tools?
I do not know any social networks that do not have friends! I like to experiment to see whether they are good or bad.
7. Did some presenters really resonated with you?
They all leave their share of knowledge. Some of the subjects were very new to me.
8. Anything else at all!
I love MOOCs.